Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
PPG Sigma Ecofleet 530 is a high activity TBT-free self-polishing anti-fouling product used to prevent the build-up of shell and weed fouling, that has been specifically designed for application to new buildings and for maintenance purposes.
PPG Sigma Ecofleet 530 can be used to control shell and weed fouling for a long lasting service of up to 60 months, depending on the type of vessel, operating characteristics and system applied.
- Effective antifouling – reliable performance
- Easy application and recoating – less time, more productivity
- Reliable and proven performance on a wide range of vessel types
- Extended fouling control periods – less maintenance costs
Instructions For Use
- Stir well before use
- The temperature of the paint should preferably be above 15°C (59°F), otherwise extra thinner may be required to obtain application viscosity
- Adding too much thinner results in reduced sag resistance
PPG Sigma Ecofleet 530 can be applied using spray, air or airless, or by using a brush for touch up purposes. Sigma Ecofleet 530 offers ultra fast drying time that will help you get back onto the water as soon as possible, After just 1 hour the surface is dry to touch and you can get back on the water after a minimum of 8 hours has elapsed.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma Ecofleet 530 can be applied to most water operations and appliances and works to protect the surface from contamination of weeds, shells and bacteria caused by the sea. We know your vessel in is safe hands from fouling as the Sigma Ecofleet 530 has been highly recommended among boat and yacht users nationwide.
- Redbrown, brown, black
- 8.0 m²/l for 75 µm (321 ft²/US gal for 3.0 mils)
- For Use On
- low-activity vessels
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.