Orders before 12pm dispatched same day
Concrete Repair Products
Maker Coating Systems is one of the UK's leading suppliers of specialist concrete repair mortars, grouts and adhesives using a variety of bases to maintain and repair all types concrete structures. Cracks in concrete can be unsightly and even dangerous, if spalled concrete breaks away. At Maker Coating Systems we specify and supply one of the UK's widest range of Concrete repair products from leading suppliers such as Flexcrete Technologies, Sika, Webber, Resin Building Products, and Natural Cement. Systems range from Lime based products from Natural Cement and Fassa Bortolo to highly polymer rich repair mortars and micro pouring concretes from Flexcrete Technologies, to epoxy and polyester mortars and grouts from Sika and Resin Building Products. Whatever you need to repair, from overhead soffits in historic buildings to structural precast concrete sections to sea walls Maker Coating Systems can supply all the required materials to ensure a successful, long lasting repair.
There are a wide variety of concrete repair materials available on the market, each designed for specific types of repairs and applications. Some common types of concrete repair materials include:
- Epoxy repair mortars: These are used to repair cracks, spalls, and other damages in concrete surfaces. They provide a strong, durable repair that can withstand heavy loads and high stress.
- Polyurethane repair mortars: These are similar to epoxy repair mortars, but are more flexible and have better impact resistance. They are often used for repairs in areas that are subject to movement or vibration.
- Cementitious repair mortars: These are made from a mixture of cement, sand, and water, and are used to repair surface defects and small cracks in concrete. They are relatively inexpensive and easy to use, but are not as durable as epoxy or polyurethane repair mortars.
- Grouts: These are used to fill voids or gaps in concrete surfaces, such as those caused by settlement or shrinkage. They are usually made from a mixture of cement, sand, and water, and can be modified with polymers to improve their strength and durability.
- Concrete overlays: These are thin layers of concrete that are applied over existing concrete surfaces to repair and protect them. They can be used to repair cracks, spalls, and other surface defects, and can also be used to improve the appearance of the concrete.
When selecting a concrete repair material, it is important to consider the type and extent of the damage, the intended use of the repaired surface, and the environmental conditions it will be exposed to. It may also be necessary to consult with a structural engineer or a concrete repair specialist to determine the most appropriate repair method and material.
There are 55 products.