Floorcoat PU (7200) is a hard-wearing, easy to apply single pack hard wearing floor coating with PU addition that can be applied directly on concrete floors (see floor primers), wooden floors and masonry which are completely clean and dry.
Custom ColourDon't like any of our standard colours? Why not explore our colour charts here
We can tint to thousands of fantastic colours, just enter your choice in the box below and hit submit
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Floorcoat PU (7200) can be applied directly on concrete floors (see floor primers), wooden floors and masonry which are completely clean and dry.
It is not recommended to apply on smooth/dense concrete or concrete containing a damp repellent additive. Floorcoat PU (7200) can also be applied on old firmly adhering coatings.
Can also be applied onto metal floors which have been correctly prepared and primed with a suitable Rust-Oleum metal primer.
Usage & Highlights
- Extra durable because of polyurethane addition
- Tintable in any colour in gloss or satin finish
- Excellent flow; easy to apply
- For use on concrete, wood, masonry and pre-painted floors. Also ideal for line marking
- High coverage rate: 9m²/L
Remove oil, grease and other contaminations with Rust-Oleum ND14 Cleaner/Degreaser or high pressure (steam) cleaning in combination with appropriate detergents. Sand old intact coatings to roughen the surface in order to establish a good adhesion. Check the compatibility with old intact coatings. During application the surface should be dry and clean. On porous concrete a first coat should be applied with 7200 diluted with ± 5% Thinner 633. Ensure concrete is at least 28 days old and moisture content lower than 6%. Remove curing compounds by means of dust free blasting or acid etching with Rust-Oleum SE108.
Application & Thinning:
- Brush: Sparingly, if required, with 5% Rust-Oleum Thinner 633.
- Roller: Sparingly, if required, with 5% Rust-Oleum Thinner 633. In case of roller application it can be necessary to apply 2 coats in order to obtain the recommended film thickness.
- Air-Atomised Spray: Thin with max. 10% Rust-Oleum Thinner 641. Gravity cup and pressure cup. Tip size: 1.0 -1.5 mm. Atomising pressure: 2 – 4 bar.
- Cleanup: Immediately after application using Rust-Oleum Thinner 633.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- 2.5L & 5L
- Tintable to many colours
- 9 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush & Roller
- Recoat Time (20°c)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.