Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Axalta ViterChlor HBV is a chlorinated rubber semi-gloss intermediate or finish coat for repainting. Perfect for use as a swimming pool paint / pool coating.
Features and Use:
- Mainly used for the repainting of structures previously painted with a chlorinated rubber system.
- Dries at low temperatures and is highly water resistant.
- Ideal for use as a swimming pool paint or pool coating
- Suitable for metal, concrete & many other surfaces
- Easy to touch up or overcoat after an extended period.
- Withstands attack by chemically active gases and dust.
- For maintenance painting of structural steel, it can be used over ViterBond ST200 or ViterBond WG200 patch primers.
- This product is a finish coat and should be applied over an appropriate primer or intermediate coating.
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts or other contamination.
Must be mixed thoroughly by using a mechanical agitator before use. Agitate periodically to ensure paint remains homogeneous.
Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing. Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3oC above the dew point. Paint temperature should ideally be at a minimum of 15ºC.
- Airless Spray: Output fluid pressure at tip 2700-3000 psi minimum, Tip Size 17- 27 thou (0.43-0.68 mm).
- Application by brush/roller will result in a dft of about 50 microns. Take care with brush or roller application, lay coating on and do not over-brush or ‘pick-up’ of wet coating will occur and a poor finish will result.
- ViterChlor HBV can be applied directly to clean new concrete. Optimum results will be achieved by thinning the first coat 10% with 1006 Thinner to aid penetration, then applying further coats undiluted.
- Like all chlorinated rubber paints, this product will soften and decompose at temperatures above 80ºC.
- Whilst chlorinated rubber coatings exhibit excellent chemical resistance, they are NOT resistant to oils, fats or solvents.
- Tintable to many colours
- 14 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.