Corroless M - Multi Metal Primer is a general purpose, single pack, rust stabilising primer for use on weathered galvanising, steel and other metals.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Corroless - M - Rust Stabilising Primer is a general purpose, single pack, rust stabilising primer for use on weathered galvanising, steel and other metals.
Features & Use:
- Use as a patch or overall primer on rusted areas of galvanising or steelwork:
- Enables the use of one primer for a variety of substrates
- Ideal for the stabilising of rust
- No etch primer or barrier coat required on galvanised steel
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility
- Contains Corroless Pigment
- Applications include street furniture, piping, mechanical equipment, railings structural steel, tank exteriors, bridges, and other galvanised structures
- If required due to obvious dirt/grease contamination or suspected salt or chemical contamination, clean all surfaces with a water-soluble degreaser, wash down with clean fresh water and allow to dry before commencing main preparation.
- Recommended substrate: Weathered and partly corroded galvanised steel and zinc coated metal, weathered aluminium and steel
- Manual Preparation Prepare bare steel areas using rust scrapers, chipping hammers, needle guns, wire brushes etc. to St2 standard of ISO 8501-1:2007 or equivalent. Ensure all scale is removed. All corrosion products and zinc salts must be removed, ideally by abrading or scrubbing followed by fresh water washing. Any areas of bright smooth galvanising or other metal surfaces should be abraded to provide a key. Wash down with clean fresh water and allow to dry before coating Mechanical preparation: Sweep blast to remove loose material, scale and salts and prepare bare steel areas to minimum Sa1 standard of EN ISO8501-1:2007 or equivalent with a surface profile of 75 microns maximum. Wash down with clean fresh water and allow to dry
- All surfaces when coated should be firm, clean, dry and from all oil, grease, powdery flash rusting corrosion salts and other contamination
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.