Corroless EPF is a glass flake Rust Stabilizing epoxy primer and has been a key product in the Corroless range for many decades and has a range of outstanding properties.
It has an excellent track record on bridge maintenance, marine and offshore painting projects where blast cleaning was impossible, and longer term performance was required.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- High build, solvent-less product with excellent abrasion resistance.
- A phenomenal rust preventative primer
- Moisture tolerant – can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Approved as a primer for Corroless RF35 (2006) for use in contact with potable water (BS 6920:2000).
- Approved with Corroless RF35 White, for lining bulk fuel tanks (DEF-STAN 80/97 and MIL-PRF-4556F).
- NATO stock Number 0442-8010-25-150-0972.
- Approved for use by Network Rail (Approved systems list available on request)
- Applications include structural steel, sheet piling, tank linings, jetties, bridges and ballast tanks as well as concrete and other selected substrates.
- Black or Buff
- 4.8 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush & Roller
- Recoat Time (20°c)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.