Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
If required, due to obvious dirt/grease contamination or suspected salt or chemical contamination, clean all surfaces with a water soluble anti grease solution, wash down with clean, fresh water and allow to dry, before commencing main preparation.
Usage & Highlights
- Excellent wetting properties.
- Phenomenal anti corrosive properties
- Designed to penetrate firmly adherent rust.
- Will withstand operating temperatures up to 200ºC.
- Ideal for general maintenance and use where coming into contact with anything potentially corrosive.
- Recommended substrate: Steel. (Corroless ‘S’ can also be applied to other substrates – further advice available on request).
- Manual preparation: Prepare using rust scrapers, chipping hammers, needle guns, wire brushes etc. to St2 standard of EN ISO 8501-1:2007 or equivalent. Ensure all scale is removed. Wash down with clean fresh water prior to application. Allow to dry.
- Mechanical Preparation: Blast clean to minimum Sa1 standard of EN ISO 8501-1:2007 or equivalent, with a surface profile of 50 to 75 microns. Wash down with clean fresh water prior to application. Allow to dry.
- New steel: All mill scale must be removed prior to application.
Only apply in conditions of good ventilation, which should be maintained during drying.
Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent.
During application and drying time the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3ºC above the dew point.
Overcoatable with itself, Corroless SHB and Corroless RF16. If overcoating time exceeds 24 hours and contamination has occurred, clean using a detergent solution/fresh water rinse and allow to dry before continuing.
If maximum overcoating times are exceeded, abrade the surface to provide a key, wash down with clean fresh water and allow to dry.
- Buff & Red Brown
- 12.6 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.