Sigmacover 456 is a two component high build polyamide cured recoatable epoxy coating for metal and concrete structures that have been exposed to marine or atmospheric conditions.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Sigmacover 456 is a two-component high build polyamide cured recoatable epoxy coating for use as a finish in protective coating systems for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions.
- General purpose epoxy build coat or finish in protective coating systems for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions.
- Easy application, both by airless spray and brush
- Cures even at temperatures down to -10°C
- A high relative humidity max 95%, during application and curing does not influence the quality of the coating.
- Good adhesion on most aged, sound alkyd-, chlorinated rubber- and epoxy coatings.
- Can be recoated with various two component and conventional coatings even after long weathering periods.
- Resistant to water and splash of mild chemicals
- Excellent durability
- Tough, with long term flexibility.
Colours and Gloss:
White and various other colours. Semigloss
Recommended Substrate Conditions and Temperatures:
- Previous Coat; dry and free from any contamination
- During application and curing a substrate temperature down to -10°C is acceptable provided substrate is dry and free from ice.
- Substrate temperature should be at least 3°C above dew point.
Instructions for use:
- Mixing ratio by volume: base to hardener 82:18
- The temperature of the mixed base and hardener should preferably be above 10°C, otherwise extra solvent may be required to obtain application viscosity
- Too much solvent results in reduced sag resistance
Pot life: 6 hours at 20°C
For paint and recommended thinners see safety data sheets 1430, 1431 and relevant material safety data sheets. This is a solvent borne paint and care should be taken to avoid inhalation of spray mist or vapour as well as contact between the wet paint and exposed skin or eyes
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.