Sigmadur 550 is by PPG is a high performing polyurethane paint for steel structures. Offers fantastic colour and gloss retention when exposed to UV light.
Custom ColourDon't like any of our standard colours? Why not explore our colour charts here
We can tint to thousands of fantastic colours, just enter your choice in the box below and hit submit
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Usage & Highlights
- Unlimited re-coatable
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure conditions
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Non-chalking, non-yellowing
- Cures at temperatures down to -5°C (23°F)
- Resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals
- Can be recoated even after long atmospheric exposure
- Good application properties
- Tintable to many colours
- 11 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.