- If in doubt, get medical attention promptly. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Move affected person to fresh air at once. If breathing stops, provide artificial respiration
- Get medical attention immediately. Keep affected person warm and at rest. Do not induce vomiting.
- Remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash skin with soap and water. Do not use organic solvents.
- Rinse immediately with plenty of water. Continue to rinse for at least 10 minutes.
- First aid personnel should wear appropriate protective equipment during any rescue. It may be dangerous for first aid personnel to carry out mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Wash contaminated clothing thoroughly with water before removing it from the affected person, or wear gloves.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: