- If in doubt, get medical attention promptly. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Move affected person to fresh air at once. If breathing stops, provide artificial respiration
- Get medical attention immediately. Keep affected person warm and at rest. Do not induce vomiting.
- Remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash skin with soap and water. Do not use organic solvents.
- Rinse immediately with plenty of water. Continue to rinse for at least 10 minutes.
- First aid personnel should wear appropriate protective equipment during any rescue. It may be dangerous for first aid personnel to carry out mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Wash contaminated clothing thoroughly with water before removing it from the affected person, or wear gloves.
- For Use On
- to optimise the thinning, cleaning and application properties of Corroless coatings.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: