Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Forms a rubberlike mass with permanently high elasticity (> 900%) after evaporation of the water
- Can absorb strong expansions and deformations
- Alkali resistant
- Very resistant to ageing
Sealing, jointing, filling, fixing, glueing on concrete, wood, metal, glass, hard PVC, tiles, plaster, alu-bitumen, etc.
Grind out fine cracks in V-shape till about 0,5 cm wide; if depth > 1/2 x width, apply a back filling. The crack edges must be primed with Parafix, Pegafix or Vernac (diluted with Thinner 22). Hard PVC is to be primed with Primer 44 HS, metal and glass with diluted Noxyde.
Directions For Use
Manual spray gun (nozzle free to choose)- spatula, palette knife, glue spreader (combed lime rills ± 3 mm thick).
> 5°C,Max. R.H. 80%
For a joint of 10 mm wide and 15 mm deep: ± 6 meters run.
Jointing paste has to be applied in maximum 10 mm wet film thickness.
Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
Dry Times By 20º C/RV 50%
- Touch dry: 3 hours, film thickness 8 mm
- Dry to handle: 8 hours, film thickness 8 mm
- Dry to recoat: 1 day, film thickness 8 mm
- Fully cured: ± 1 week, film thickness 8 mm
VOC limit: 5 g/l
Remarks regarding safety: Consult Safety Data Sheet and Safety Information printed on the can.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- Grey, Colourless and White
- 1 tube will fill a joint of 10 mm wide and 15 mm deep and a 6 metres run
- For Use On
- Recoat Time (20°c)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.