Maxkote M-Metal 300 is a rapid setting multipurpose epoxy metal putty stick that is designed for repairing and bonding sealing applications
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Maxkote M-Metal 300 is a rapid setting multipurpose epoxy metal putty stick that is designed for repairing and bonding sealing applications, the product is easy to mix in just one minute, to provide fast and permanent repairs. the material can rebuild virtually any material.
The material is supplied in stick form with a predetermined mixing ratio of base and activator. Mix by kneading, (Please note, use gloves for mixing) until a smooth grey putty is achieved.
Once mixed M-METAL 300 – Epoxy Putty provides a fast curing putty, suited for small repairs that require rapid return to service.
M-METAL 300 is totally waterproof once dried, repairs may be sanded and painted with any of our epoxy or polyurethane coating systems, providing additional long-term asset protection.
- Leak Sealing on Storage Tank Seams
- Leak Sealing on Domestic Radiators
- Reform Stripped Threads
- Leak Sealing on Pipes
- All oil and grease must be removed from the surface of the repair using an appropriate cleaner such as MEK.
- The material is suitable for application to manually prepared surfaces such as hand wire brush, sanding, mechanical grinding, or wire brush.
- All loose material such as rust or flaking paint must be removed prior to the application of this product.
The product is supplied in stick form and therefore the base and activator component are premeasured.
- Simply break off the required amount of material from the stick and using gloved hands knead the product until the black and grey components become a consistent mid grey colour.
- Use the material as soon as possible after mixing
Use all mixed material within 5 minutes at 20°C.
Once a consistent mix has been achieved apply the material by pressing the putty with firm pressure onto the prepared surface and hold for 30 seconds.
No customer reviews for the moment.