Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Flexcrete - Biodex HB is Inherently tough and permanently flexible, as well as offering a perfect hygiene solution, it is the ideal choice where substrate movement is anticipated, or where it is appropriate to impart additional tensile strength with overall reinforcement. This Hygiene coating from Flexcrete produces a full matt, low glare finish which is ideal for hospital operating theatres, BIODEX HB benefits from the latest dual action mechanism to protect against the growth of micro-organisms and to provide added protection from germs. BIODEX HB is a safe, non-leaching biostatic Hygiene coating formulation suited for food, beverage and pharmaceutical.
Usage & Highlights
- Unique dual action in-film protection combined with silver chloride technology
- Independently tested against a wide range of challenge micro-organisms
- Totally non-toxic, non-leaching and non-tainting formulation
- Vapour permeable to allow substrate moisture to escape
- High build matt finish coating with very high tensile elongation
- Permanently elastomeric and ideally suited for overall reinforcement
- Safe, water-based, low odour, minimal VOC coating – wash equipment in water
- Durable, low maintenance coating, easy to maintain and refurbish
The areas to be treated must be clean and free from all unsound material, i.e. dust, oil, grease, mould release agents, corrosion by-products and organic growth. Use approved techniques to achieve the required degree of preparation. If treating concrete, mechanically remove surface laitance to leave a sound substrate. Seal surface defects using MONOLEVEL FC or MONODEX ICB as directed on the relevant Product Data Sheet. Flexcrete Concrete Repair Mortars must be allowed to cure for a minimum of 24 hours.
Substrates contaminated by mould, algae, mildew, bacteria, etc., require pre-treatment with BIODEX WASH. Remove visible areas of growth and associated underlying loose paint or substrate by mechanical means prior to applying BIODEX WASH as directed on the relevant Product Data Sheet.
Apply BIODEX HB membrane over the prepared, dry surface by brush, roller or airless spray at the maximum coverage rate given below. Allow to dry for a minimum of 1- 4 hours until touch dry before applying a second coat as above
- Biostatic Coat
- 4 m²
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.