PPG SigmaPrime 700 is a two component, multi-purpose, polyamide cured, anti-corrosive,
epoxy product designed for general purpose use in protective coating systems
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
PPG SigmaPrime 700 is a two component, multi-purpose, polyamide cured, anti-corrosive, epoxy product designed for general purpose use in protective coating systems suitable for use on steel and non-ferrous metals.
SigmaPrime 700 is a high performing product that can be used on a wide scale on a massive variety of steel structures, in order to protect the surface from corrosion and water damage.
Usage & Highlights
• General purpose epoxy primer/coating in protective coating systems for steel and non ferrous metals
• Good adhesion to steel and galvanised steel
• Good adhesion to non ferrous metals
• Good flow and wetting properties
• Good water and corrosion resistance
• Cures at temperatures down to +5°C
• Suitable for touching up of weld seams and damages of epoxy coatings during construction
• Excellent recoatability
• Can be overcoated with most alkyd, chlorinated rubber, vinyl, epoxy and two component polyurethane coatings
• Compatible with well designed cathodic protection systems
• Suitable on wet blast cleaned substrates (damp or dry)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.