Custom ColourPlease enter your required colour into the box below and click Submit Colour
You can find our colour charts here
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Excellent one coat system* for Commercial Vehicle Chassis protection
- Use for dry cargo transport containers, ISO tank containers, anti-vandal accommodation units, waste containers and other industrial steel fabrications
- Low VOC’s to aid UK SED Compliance (340 + 20gm/lt)
- Good early water spotting resistance and good exterior durability
- Fast drying and indefinitely overcoatable for easy repair
- Sheen finish helps disguise dents and welds
- Resistant to splashes of diesel, petrol and hydraulic fluid
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts, weld flux or other contamination. Where necessary, remove weld spatter and grind smooth all sharp edges and weld seams.
- For best performance, blast clean to Sa2½ (ISO 8501-1:2007), surface profile
- Can also be applied to clean, dry, abraded steel
- Aluminium and Zinc coated surfaces: surfaces should be degreased, abraded and etch primed prior to application of ViterLac Containergard HS.
- Existing coatings: ViterLac Containergard HS has been found to be tolerant to a wide range of existing coatings, including chlorinated rubber and vinyl systems which other topcoats may cause to soften or blister. A test area is recommended to ensure compatibility prior to full coating. Longer term performance will depend on the nature and integrity of the existing system and Axalta Coating Systems cannot assure results in these cases.
Must be mixed thoroughly by using a mechanical agitator before use. Agitate periodically to ensure paint remains homogeneous.
Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing. Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3oC above the dew point. Paint temperature should ideally be at a minimum of 15ºC.
- 5L & 18L
- Tintable to many colours
- 4.9m²/l at 125µm DFT/205µm WFT
8.1m²/l at 75µm DFT/123µm WFT
- For Use On
- Application Method
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.