Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- For interior and exterior use
- Fast drying
- Provides a white finish which can be left overcoated if required
- Suitable Surfaces: Wood and Plaster
- Finish: Matt
- Application: Roller, brush or spray
- Drying time: Touch Dry 30 Minutes or 2 hours hard dry
- Overcoat time: 6 hours or overnight
- Estimated Coverage: 13m² per litre
All surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free from contaminants.
New wood should be sanded prior to coating to ensure an adequate "key" is produced.
Existing painted surfaces should be cleaned, degreased and sanded to ensure an adequate "key" is produced. Remove all loose, flaking material and treat bare areas as new substrate then prepare accordingly.
Do not apply when temperature will be at 7°C or below. As dictated by normal good painting practice. In confined spaces, provide adequate ventilation during application and drying.
- Water Based
- 1L, 2.5L & 5L
- 13 sq.m / litre @ 35 microns D.F.T
- For Use On
- Plaster, Wood
- Application Method
- Recoat Time (20°c)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.