Custom ColourPlease enter your required colour into the box below and click Submit Colour
You can find our colour charts here
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Decorating and protecting all types of cementitious and lime-based render.
- Decorating façades with hairline cracks, including façades with old paintwork (check suitability beforehand).
- Decorating façades damaged by mould and algae, including façades with old paintwork (check beforehand).
- Protective coating for north-facing façades or at risk of being damaged by mould and algae.
- Finishing coat for façades with external thermal insulation such as Mapetherm System.
New surfaces to be painted and areas patched up with repair mortar must be wellcured, perfectly clean, cohesive and dry. Remove all traces of oil and grease from the surface and any parts which are not well attached. Seal all cracks and repair deteriorated areas. Seal surface pores and level off uneven areas on the substrate with mortar and smoothing compound from the MAPEI Building Products line.
Preparation of the product
Elastocolor Tonachino Plus is supplied ready-mixed and just needs to be blended with a drill at low-speed. If the product is too thick, add 1-2% of water.
Apply Elastocolor Tonachino Plus with a stainless steel or plastic spreader over the dry primer. It may also be applied by spray if suitable equipment is available. The protection cycle comprises the application of one coat of Elastocolor Tonachino Plus: spread an even coat of product on the surface, then go over the product with a plastic float to create an even finish or with a damp sponge float to create the effect required. Depending on the particle size of the product and the roughness of the substrate, two coats may be required to form a perfectly even aesthetic effect.
No customer reviews for the moment.