Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Protective reinforcing coats on façades and render with micro-cracks or crazing;
- Reinforcing coats on thermal insulation systems made with Mapetherm AR1, Mapetherm AR1 GG, Mapetherm AR1 Light or Adesilex FIS13.
The mesh is made from glass fibres treated with a special primer which makes it resistant to alkalis and improves its adhesion to all MAPEI renders (where used). Once the reinforcing coat has hardened, Mapetherm Net reinforces the layer to prevent cracks forming due to movements in the substrate or hygrometric shrinkage. It also makes it easier to apply an even reinforcing coat around 2-3 mm thick and increases its strength and resistance to temperature variations and abrasion.
Mapetherm Net must be completely embedded in the skim coat as follows:
- Trowel-apply a layer of reinforcing compound according to the thickness permitted by the trowel;
- While the reinforcing compound is still fresh, lay Mapetherm Net on the surface and press it gently with the trowel so that it is embedded;
- Wait for the reinforcing compound to dry (usually 12 to 24 hours depending on the type of product used, the thickness applied, the surrounding temperature and level of humidity), apply a second layer of reinforcing compound around 1-2 mm thick and, if necessary, finish the surface with a damp sponge.
Note: When applying Mapetherm Net, make sure the edges of each piece overlap by at least 10 cm to form a seamless layer of reinforcement.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- glass fibre Reinforcement Mesh
- 50 metres long by 1 metre wide.
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.