is a highly specialised, high build, solvent free, two pack polyurethane coating for steel and concrete, for brush application.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Outstanding physical properties in terms of flexural strength, tensile strength, impact and abrasion resistance
- High build, solvent free polyurethane coating
- Use for the protection of steel and concrete structures in aggressive environments, such as the internal and external protection of pipelines, offshore splash zones, bridge protection and chemical plant
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts, weld flux or other contamination. Where necessary, remove weld spatter and grind smooth all sharp edges and weld seams
- Steel: blast clean to minimum Sa2½ (ISO 8501-1:2007), surface profile depth 75-100µm. Mechanical tools may also be used providing a profile of minimum 75µm. Do not polish the steel surface
- Concrete: remove all laitance and other contaminants by most appropriate methods. Ensure the concrete is dry to a reading of <16% on the Wood. Moisture Equivalent (WME) scale. Prime with Corroless ACO LV Sealer
Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. Normal application requires relative humidity below 80%. To avoid risk of condensation, application should be performed only when the steel surface temperature is at least 3°C (5°F) above the dew point. Application at temperatures below 1°C (33°F) must be carefully monitored, since the possible presence of ice on the surface (or in pores, in the case of concrete) will result in poor performance.
- This polyurethane paint is specifically designed for brush or roller application. Other Corroless ACO grades are available for spray application
- Corroless ACO Brush Grade coating should be applied at approximately 0.5mm per coat
Please note: Colours may vary slightly from exact colour code.
- Grey, Black, Cream
- 1.0 m2 /litre
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush & Roller
- Recoat Time (20°c)
- Within 24hrs
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.