Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Preparation and Application:
All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
ES/VFR/ Translucent is ready for use and does not need thinning.
Stir well before application.
Apply using brush or roller. The result is dependent on the condition of the substrate and temperature of application.
Tools and Storage:
Clean tools and spillages immediately with white spirit
Keep containers in a dry, cool, well ventilated space away from heat. Containers must be kept tightly closed and stored at a minimum temperature of 5°C and a maximum temperature of 35°C.
- Highly flammable. Keep away from sources of ignition: no smoking
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. Do not inhale vapour or spray mist
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing including gloves and
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water or a recognised skin
cleaner. Do not use solvent or thinners.
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Dispose of this material and container only to a waste collection point dealing in hazardous or special waste. Avoid release to the environment
- 1L & 5L
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.