Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
This Fire Rated Foam by Arbo is a one part fire rated expanding Polyurethane Foam tested in horizontal and vertical applications to BS476 Part 20.
This product is a one part fire rated expanding Polyurethane Foam tested in horizontal and vertical applications to BS476 Part 20. Product is supplied in HCFC and CFC aerosol cans. When applied it expands initially as it is being expelled from the can and further expansion takes place during cure by absorption of moisture vapour from the atmosphere and substrate surface. Arbofoam will expand up to 40 times its original volume after application. Cured Arbofoam has excellent adhesion to concrete and plaster, brick, cement, wood, many metals and plastics.
Sealing joints where fire integrity and insulation is required e.g. walls, floors and partitioning. Perimeter joints around door and window frames and service penetrations.
- Installation of Window/Door Frames.
Filling of gaps where pipes & other structures pass through walls.
- Totally Enclosed application
- Approximately 24 hours depending on joint configuration and atmospheric conditions.
- 12 months in original unopened packaging stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
- 20 years + when protected from sunlight. Exposure to sunlight may affect the surface of the foam causing discoloration and degradation of the surface.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- One-part Expanding Polyurethane Foam
- For Use On
- Sealant. Insulator. Fixative. Filler.
No customer reviews for the moment.