2100 Aquastop is a compound suited for sealing of pipe or cable wall inlets and hollow spaces against penetration of gases, moisture, standing water and running ground water leaks.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
It is a non-toxic, single component, elastic, water- and gas tight synthetic compound. It adheres on dry and wet surfaces of concrete, brick, PVC and others. There is no need for primer application, and it does not cure but remains permanently flexible. The compound does not build up internal stresses and expands when exposed to water.
Stopaq 2100 Aquastop compound must be covered with a barrier of water resistant- or fire retarding mortar.
- Minor surface preparation required
- Adheres on wet and dry surfaces
- Fast and easy to apply
- Does not harden and has no pot-life limitations
- Resists up to 0.5 bar of ground water pressure when appropriate barrier is applied
- Impermeable to water and gas
- Non-toxic, applicator and environment friendly
- Does not age
- The sealing remains flexible permanently
- Does not require special tools for application
- No material waste – paste is re-usable
- Immediate sealing – no curing time
- Provides permanent and optimal safety
- No vapors or fumes, no chemical reactions
- Adjusts to slight movements of pipes & cables
- Allows adding and removing of cables in conduits at any time
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.