Sika - Damp Proofing Slurry - Waterproof Coating is a one part polymer modified cement based waterproof coating comprising of special cement based components and admixtures.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Sika - Damp Proofing Slurry - Waterproof Coating is a one part polymer modified cement based waterproof coating comprising of special cement based components and admixtures. When mixed with water a slurry or mortar material is produced for direct application to a variety of construction substrates.
Sika® Damp Proofing Slurry is used for:
- Waterproof coating for tanking residential/domestic basements
- Thin layer mortar or slurry coating/lining
- For internal waterproofing/damp-proofing of basement and cellar walls and floors
- For interior and exterior damp-proofing of basement walls in new buildings
- For interior and exterior waterproofing of concrete, renders, brickwork and blockwork structures
- Lining of water tanks, pools, planters etc
Characteristics / Advantages
- Low odour compared to bitumen coatings
- Easy to use and apply
- BBA approved
- Just add water
- Brush, trowel or spray applied
- Easy and fast mixing
- Consistency can be varied to suit application method
- Good adhesion
- Excellent workability
- Protects against water penetration
- Non toxic
- Conforms to BS 8102:2009 as a polymer-cement based waterproof coating for Type A shallow basement structures – Grades 1, 2 and 3
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
Maker Coating Systems Ltd is a Devon based, family run business that began in 1979, since then we’ve become a leading independent distributor of specialist maintenance and refurbishment products throughout the South of the UK. We supply a huge range of quality materials to successfully resolve virtually any maintenance and refurbishment issue, whether it involves refurbishment of marine structures, civil engineering issues, refurbishment of floors, water proofing flat and shallow pitched industrial roofs, cladding maintenance, concrete repairs, anti-corrosion work or chemically resistant products, we can provide the systems to allow the long term, successful completion of the project. Our product ranges are drawn from well-known manufacturers that have a solid track record in the production of quality products.
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.