- Used in conjunction with Corroless EPF to BS 6920:2000 for use in contact with potable water.
- Listed in the Water Fittings and Materials Directory.
- Glass reinforced for increased impermeability
- Applications include water tanks, pipe linings, cargo holds, sewage works, reservoir tunnels and shafts, etc.
Mix each component separately prior to thoroughly mixing together for 2 to 3 minutes at medium speed.
Always use a mechanical agitator. Ensure product is used only in the proportions recommended.
Thinner / Cleaner
Corroless Thinners No.4, but not for potable water applications where thinning is not allowed. Solvent Gun wash can be used for cleaning only
High humidity will impair gloss. Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing. Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3oC above the dew point. Paint temperature should ideally be at a minimum of 15ºC.
Airless spray: Plural component feed systems such as ‘Graco Hydra-Cat’ are recommended. Output fluid pressure 4000 psi, Tip Size 19 thou, Fan Angle 50º. For detailed advice contact Corroless Technical.
Brush: Apply un-thinned, lay on, do not over brush
- For Use On
- Water tanks
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Airless Spray
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.