Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Arbokol AG2 Pouring Grade Polysulphide Sealant has good adhesion to concrete, metals and many other common building substrates. Recommended for sealing horizontal structural floor joints, road joints, runway aprons and runways.
The joint surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all contamination. The surfaces should be degreased using the appropriate Arbo Cleaner.
Primers may be required on some substrates. It is recommended that Adshead Ratcliffe Technical Services Department should be consulted and advice obtained with regard to the choice of primer for specific purposes.
All joint preparation, priming, and sealant application should be carried out in accordance with BS 8000 Part 16, the British Standard for the sealing of joints in buildings.
- The normal method of application is to pour the mixed Polysulphide sealant into Arbo Barrel Guns or pour directly from the tin. Squeezing the rim to form a spout will assist in applying and directing the sealant into the joint.
- All joint preparation, priming, and sealant application should be carried out in accordance with BS 8000 Part 16, the British Standard for the sealing of joints in buildings.
- 9 months in original unopened packaging stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
Health & Safety:
- Contains Manganese Dioxide.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- Two Part Polysulphide Sealant
- For Use On
- Concrete, stone, metals and many other common building substrates.
- Application Method
- pour the mixed sealant into Arbo Barrel Guns or pour directly from the tin
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.