Arbokol 1000 is a high durability one part polysulphide sealant by Arbo Sealants.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
The joint surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all contamination. The surfaces should be degreased using the appropriate Arbo Cleaner. Primers may be required on some substrates. It is recommended that Adshead Ratcliffe Technical Services Department should be consulted and advice obtained with regard to the choice of primer for specific purposes.
Where applicable, appropriate joint filler e.g. closed cell polyethylene foam, should be used to provide the correct joint depth. All joint preparation, priming, and sealant application should be carried out in accordance with BS 8000 Part 16, the British Standard for the sealing of joints in buildings using sealants.
This product can be painted however due to the wide variety of paint and coating systems available the customer should carry out a pretest trial before work begins.
Arbokol 1000 is supplied in polyethylene 380ml cartridges and can be applied into the joint using an Arbo Caulking Gun
- Expansion joints in brickwork and blockwork.
- Perimeter sealing of timber frames and where overpainting of sealant is required.
- Structural joints in heavy cladding.
- Vertical joints wider than 25mm or for horizontal joints wider than 20mm.
- Due to its relatively slow cure it is not recommended for use in public areas, schools and areas liable to vandalism unless the joint can be protected during its cure period.
- Internal use
No customer reviews for the moment.