Cemprotec E-Floor is a two component epoxy and cementitious modified polymer coating for the protection of concrete floors in demanding environmental conditions.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Cemprotec E-Floor is a major advancement in flooring technology incorporating the benefits of copolymer and epoxy resin technologies into a self smoothing, water based, cementitious system. This chemical combination gives a hard, durable 2mm thick coating with excellent resistance to abrasion, water, chloride ions and aggressive chemicals for the protection of concrete floors and decks subject to trafficking in the most demanding internal and external environments.
Usage & Highlights
- Pre-packaged material only requiring mixing on site.
- A unique blend of surfactants gives high flow to enable fast and easy application.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance. Very high resistance to a wide range of aggressive chemicals.
- Can be applied without risk of osmotic blistering to “green” concrete, wet substrates or floors with no effective waterproofing membrane.
- Excellent adhesion to dry or damp cementitious substrates.
- Hydrates to give high early strengths, enabling rapid reinstatement of traffic.
- Water based product, cures without the release of hazardous solvents. Equipment easily cleaned with water.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water and very high diffusion resistance to chlorides and oxygen.
- Easily treated with resin coatings or overlayed with wood flooring, carpets or tiles.
The areas to be treated must be free from all unsound material, i.e. surface laitance, dust, oil, grease, organic growth or previous surface treatments, and smooth surfaces should be roughened. This is best achieved using totally enclosed shot blasting equipment, scarification, scabbling or grinding. Areas still exhibiting signs of oil, grease, etc. must be treated with a proprietary degreasant. In instances of heavy contamination, it may be necessary to use hot compressed air equipment, flame spalling or steam cleaning techniques. All debris should be removed to leave a thoroughly clean, dust free, open textured surface. Concrete should have a minimum strength of 20MPa.
- Medium Grey
- For Use On
- Application Method
No customer reviews for the moment.