Rustoleum Dacfill Waterproofing Membrane based on water-dispersed acrylic resins.
This waterproofing system is designed for use on roofs and chimney slabs with a slope of 5% minimum.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Dacfill is a watertight water-based liquid membrane for roofs. Forms a lasting elastic coat without joint or seams on sloping roofs.
Waterproofing system for roofs, chimney slabs, etc. with a slope of 5% minimum. It builds an abrasion resistant rubberlike coat without joints or seams, which is hardly flammable and self-extinguishing. Additionally it can be reinforced mechanically with Dacfill-fleece.
Usage & Highlights
- For many sloped (min. 5%) roof types: bitumen, cementitous, asphalt, plastics
- 100% watertight high build coating
- Resistant to UV radiation, acid rain, heat, frost and pollution
- Approved for asbestos encapsulating
- Safe and easy to use
- Easy to apply with a brush, roller or airless spray
No customer reviews for the moment.