Custom ColourPlease enter your required colour into the box below and click Submit Colour
You can find our colour charts here
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Reinforced skim coats on insulating panels and thermal insulation systems. Renovating damaged/ deteriorated insulating systems.
- Repairing cracked walls on all types of buildings, including painted walls. Repairing render to even out surface defects.
- Particularly recommended for protecting critical areas such as wainscots, communal areas in apartment buildings and areas open to the public exposed to impact and stresses.
- Mapetherm Flex RP, in the 0.5 mm version, is ideal for use on surfaces where a smooth even finish is required, including on insulation systems and may be used to level internal walls that require a smooth, elastic finish.
Mapetherm Flex RP is an organic skimming base coat characterised by high elasticity made from acrylic resins in water dispersion, selected fillers, glass micro-spheres and polypropylene fibres. It also contains admixtures that make it resistant to biological agents. Unlike traditional cementitious-based smoothing and levelling compounds Mapetherm Flex RP does not need to be fully cured and there is no need to use a primer before applying the final finish, thereby reducing the time to complete work considerably.
Mapetherm Flex RP adheres perfectly to all types of insulating panels, skimming mortars, traditional render and old, well-adhered paintwork. Thanks to its special composition it also provides excellent resistance to impact loads: used in the main Mapetherm systems in combination with 1.2 mm thick layers of plaster; it passes 15 Joule impact tests.
Mapetherm Flex RP 0.5 mm
Apply the product with a stainless steel trowel making sure the product is applied in an even coat. Then it may be worked with a sponge float while it is drying to create a fine textured rustic effect.
Mapetherm Flex RP 1.5 mm
Apply the product with a stainless steel trowel making sure the product is applied in an even coat. Then go over the surface with a plastic float to obtain an even finish
- Water Based
- Tintable to many colours
- Mapetherm Flex RP 0.5 mm: 1.9-2.1 kg/m² per 1 mm of thickness. Consumption is heavily influenced by the roughness of the substrate.
Mapetherm Flex RP 1.5 mm: 4.0-5.0 kg/m² for a 3-4 mm-thick layer.
- For Use On
- cracked walls on all types of buildings, including painted walls
- Application Method
- Recoat Time (20°c)
- Within 24hrs
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.