Axalta Viterclad Bonding Coat is a modified two pack modified Epoxy Stabilizing Primer and adhesion is a modified Epoxy Stabilizing Primer, specially formulated for the maintenance and repair of architectural cladding.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing. Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3ºC above the dew point. Only apply this product when the above conditions can be maintained throughout the critical application and drying/curing process. Paint temperature should ideally be at a minimum of 15ºC. Do not apply above 40ºC. Do not apply over standing or running water or ice.
Usage & Highlights
- Recommended for the maintenance of Corus
- Used as a stabilizing primer
- Suitable for the maintenance and repair of architectural cladding
- Ideal for cladding repair and cladding maintenance
- Colorcoat HP200* cladding
- Used as: a primer for cladding stripped to the bond coat or galvanised substrate a patch primer for bare steel areas an adhesion coat over existing cladding coatings,
- prior to the application of ViterClad PV or ViterClad 50 (see relevant Product Data Sheets)
- Wide colour range to suit all finishing shades
- Specially formulated for adhesion to stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanising, aluminium, copper, brass and PVF2, silicone polyester and other cladding types
- Cures down to 0°C and is tolerant of slight surface moisture during application
- Suitable for use as a blast/holding primer on blast cleaned cladding substrates
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- Full range of BS, RAL and other colours from in can tinting
- 15.0 m2 /litre
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.