Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Usage & Highlights
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all dust, oil, grease, salts or other contamination
- This product is a one-coat finish line marking paint and application is direct to a concrete, brick or asphalt substrate
- Use as a line marking paint, for information and safety, on roads, factory floors, car parks, sports facilities
- Can be applied to concrete, asphalt and brick
- Has good drying properties, good coverage and is fade resistant
- Has a skid-resistant surface
- Designed for easy application by brush or roller
- Road marking paint
- The concrete surface must be dry and at least 12 weeks old. The moisture content of the concrete should not exceed 6%. Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing.
- Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the substrate temperature should remain at least 3oC above the dew point. Paint temperature should ideally be at a minimum of 15ºC.
- This product is designed for brush or roller application
- Application above 10oC is recommended
- Overcoat only with itself
- Minimum 12 months if stored as above in unopened containers
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- 9.6 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush & Roller
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.