Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- coo-Var Heat Resistant Black Enamel is made for use in areas prone to heat.
- Will stand up to 600°c indirect heat.
- Dry film only cures fully after heating to above 220°c for 20-30 minutes.
- Available in both Black and Black Gloss.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free fromgrease, oil and any other contaminates. Bare steel should be free from dust, rust and scale. Blast cleaning to SA 2½ is recommended. If blast cleaning is impractical, mechanical cleaning should be employed as hand cleaning does not clean the steel to the required degree. Any oil or grease should be removed with CooVar Universal Degreaser before de-rusting. Where blast cleaning is carried out after assembly, special attention must be paid to edges, corners, nuts, bolts, welds etc. Welds should, if necessary be ground and all weld spatter, slag etc. must be removed.
As dictated by normal good painting practice. In confined spaces, provide adequate ventilation during application and drying.
- 500Ml, 1L & 5L
- 12 m2 per litre at 38 microns
- For Use On
- fire surrounds, radiators, hot pipes and more
- Application Method
- Brush & Roller
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.