Carbolastex WB is an elastic and waterproof coating based on water dispersed high polymers.
Custom ColourPlease enter your required colour into the box below and click Submit Colour
You can find our colour charts here
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 3pm)
Excellent resistance against ageing in normal and industrial environment and can be combined with Carbolastex Fleece for additional mechanical reinforcement and for bridging of active cracks.
Upgrade to Carbolastex WB PLUS to add broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy, particularly against fungi and yeasts. Dependent upon specific use, conditions and algal growth concentrations, Carbolastex WB PLUS can also be effective at preventing algal growth.
Usage & Highlights
- Coating and waterproofing of walls
- Can be applied on substrates such as masonry, concrete and brick
- Repair of small areas of damage or irregularities in the substrate.
- Crack bridging with the use of Carbolastex Fleece.
- Resists Moulds, Yeasts and Algae (If using WB plus)
- Water Based
- 2KG, 6KG, 15KG
- Tintable to many colours
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.