Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Preparation and Application
All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
HW Acrylic can be applied by brush, roller or spray. Can be thinned with up to 5% clean water. Stir well before application. The result is dependent on the condition of the substrate and temperature of application.
Tools and Storage
Clean tools and spillages immediately with warm water. Containers must be kept tightly closed and stored at a minimum temperature of 5°C and a maximum temperature of 35°C.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. Do not inhale vapour or spray mist
- Wash hands after use and before handling food.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing including gloves and eye/face protection. Wear a mask when spraying.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Do not use solvent or thinners.
- Do not ingest. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Water Based
- 1L & 5L
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.