Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Recommended for the maintenance of Colocoat HP200* and HPS200* cladding.
- Expected system lifetime up to 15 years (depending on exposed enviroment and shade)
- Suitable for PVF2, Silicone Polyester Cladding when applied over ViterClad Bonding Coat.
- Suitable for urban, marine and industrial enviroments.
- Tough, durable finish combining abrasion resitance with outstanding colour and sheen retention.
- Good cleaning properties for ease of building maintenance.
- Cures at sub-zero temperatures and has good climatic tolerance.
- Tolerant of slight surface moisture during application
Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing. Do not apply in windy conditions where wind is likely to carry spray mist. Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3oC above the dew point.
Only apply this product when the above conditions can be maintained throughout the critical application and drying/curing process. Paint temperature should ideally be at a minimum of 15°C. Do not apply over standing or running water or ice.
- Airless Spray: recommended for best finish. Output fluid pressure at tip 2000-2500 psi, Tip Size: 11-3 thou (0.33-0.43mm). Up to 5% 1737 Thinner may be added for application under cool or hot conditions, but thinning should be avoided if possible.
- Conventional spray is possible but not recommended.
- Brush - not recommnded due to metallic finish
- Roller - use only good quality short hair roller types of suitable width to accommodate the cladding profile and configuration - always work from a wet edge. Up to 10% thinner may be required - use 1048 Thinner when applying roller in warm conditions.
- 7.0 m2 /litre - 16.8 m2 /litre
- For Use On
- PVF2, Silicone Polyester & Polyester Cladding
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (23°C)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.