Mapei – Lamposilex is a ultra fast setting and drying hydraulic binder for plugging water leaks. Use Lamposilex to plug any source of water, even under pressure, in basements, tunnels, subways etc.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Mapei – Lamposilex is a ultra fast setting and drying hydraulic binder for plugging water leaks. Use Lamposilex to plug any source of water, even under pressure, in basements, tunnels, subways etc. and for sealing watertight rigid joints in hydraulic concrete structures, sewers, tanks and canals. Where seepage is present Lamposilex must be used before waterproofing with Idrosilex Pronto.
Once mixed with water Lamposilex forms a paste with a plastic consistency that sets in about 2 minutes.
Preparing the mix: pour 1 kg of Lamposilex into a bucket containing 280 grams of water while mixing very vigorously with a hand trowel until a homogeneous paste is obtained. For measures by volume, mix 2.5 parts of Lamposilex with 1 part of water.
For instant stopping of water leaks, even water under pressure.
- Stopping water leaks in basements, subways and below grade structures in general.
- Stopping water leaks in tanks above ground.
- Waterproof sealing of rigid joints between walls and floor slabs.
- Waterproof sealing of cracks and holes.
- Reinstatement of layers of mortar in damp brickwork structures before waterproofing with Idrosilex Pronto.
Sealing water leaks
- Enlarge the cracks or dovetail holes so that the wider part is towards the outside. The minimum external sizes must be about 2 cm in width and 2 cm in depth.
- Remove any inchoerent material from cavities.
- Remove any degraded or loose material and clear all dust by means of compressed air.
- Thoroughly wet the substrate with water. Before sealing, wait until any excess water has evaporated.
Preparing the mix
While stirring, pour 1 kg of Lamposilex into a container holding 280 g of water and mix manually with trowel to obtain a smooth mix with no lumps.
Applying the mix
- Stopping water leaks Mold Lamposilex manually into the shapeof a cork, wait a few seconds until mix begins to cure, then force product into crack or hole. Keep under pressure for 2-3 minutes until set. After this, remove any excess material witha sandpaper disk or abrasive wheel. With multiple leakages, begin applying Lamposilex from the top.
- Waterproof sealing of rigid joints Work Lamposilex mix into cavit ywith trowel or float immediately after preparation. Keep surface damp for the first 15-20 minutes
- Hydraulic Binder
- For Use On
- Plugging Water Leaks
- Application Method
- Gloved Hand
No customer reviews for the moment.