Rust Oleum Combicolor Metal Paint 7300/7400 is primer and topcoat in one. Can be applied on bare, manually de-rusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 primed steel.
CombiColor Metal is intended for brush and roller application and can also be applied by air spray.
Custom ColourDon't like any of our standard colours? Why not explore our colour charts here
We can tint to thousands of fantastic colours, just enter your choice in the box below and hit submit
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Rust-Oleum CombiColor is a primer and a topcoat in one, providing protection for years, in just minutes. A high quality, one coat maintenance system for metal that can even be applied directly to prepared rusty surfaces!
Usage & Highlights
- Long-lasting protection – All weather resistant
- Interior & exterior use
- Sag resistant, no brush strokes
- Direct application to prepared rust, bare metal and wood
- Primer and topcoat in one
- Low odour – VOC Compliant
- One coat hiding, good flow properties
- Dilutable with Rust-Oleum 7301 CombiColor Thinner or White Spirit
- Usable down to 5°C
- Available in virtually any colour (RAL9006 only available in gloss)
- Heat resistant up to 90°C
- 1L & 2.5L
- Tintable to many colours
- Gloss & Satin
- 10.3 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
Data Sheets Available for Download:
No customer reviews for the moment.