Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- For pretreatment of new galvanized steel where blasting or abrasion is not possible.
- May be overcoated with a wide rang of protective coating systems.
- May be used to give adhesion of high-temperature coatings to new galvanized steel.
- Changes color on application from blueto black to indicate the effectiveness of primary pretreatment.
- Meets the requirements of British Rail's 'T-wash' Solution
- Not recommended for immersed conditions.
Instructions For Use
- Mix thoroughly before application
- Over-application will produce a dense black powdery layer which is unsuitable for the application of top coats.
- Such areas will require either abrading or washing to remove powdery deposits otherwise the adhesion of topcoats will be adversely affected.
- Galvanized surfaces are variable and the preferred method of treatment is to lightly sweep blast followed by degreasing and cleaning.
- Remove all rust, dirt, moisture, grease or other contaminants from the surface.
- Any traces of soluble zinc salts should be removed by abrading and washing.
- Washed with fresh water to remove emulsified residues, dirt and other contaminants.
- Surfaces which following application do not uniformly blacken, indicate insufficent primary surface preparation and these should be re-prepared by abrading.
Brush recommended, apply at 15.0m²/l (611ft²/US gal)
Roller is suitable
- No extra thinner is necessary
If however application results in a black powdery surface then Sigma Etch can be diluted with tap water
No customer reviews for the moment.