Duralac Green - Anti Corrosion Jointing Compound is to protect against dissimilar metals corrosion.
- Developed for the aviation industry and now widely used in both marine and transport applications as an anti corrosive joiting compound between dissimilar metals.
- Duralac Green has an improved environmental footprint and exceeds standard Duralac in performance.
- Duralac Green has low solubility in water and will not erode with time; even when subjected to high pressure from considerable water flow.
- Duralac Green enjoys excellent adhesion properties to most substrates and because of its tough flexible composition, has very low water absorption.
- Duralac Green is a single pack, air setting product which if used correctly will prevent anodic decomposition.