Corroless EPF is a Rust Stabilising Primer (epoxy) and has been a key product in the Corroless range for many decades and has a range of outstanding properties.
It has an excellent track record on bridge maintenance painting projects where blast cleaning was impossible, and longer term performance was required.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- High build, solvent-less product with excellent abrasion resistance.
- A phenomenal rust preventative primer
- Moisture tolerant – can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Approved as a primer for Corroless RF35 (2006) for use in contact with potable water (BS 6920:2000).
- Approved with Corroless RF35 White, for lining bulk fuel tanks (DEF-STAN 80/97 and MIL-PRF-4556F).
- NATO stock Number 0442-8010-25-150-0972.
- Approved for use by Network Rail (Approved systems list available on request)
- Applications include structural steel, sheet piling, tank linings, jetties, bridges and ballast tanks as well as concrete and other selected substrates.
- 4.8 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush & Roller
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.