Axalta - ViterWash T is a single pack phosphoric acid etch solution for the preparation of fresh galvanised surfaces prior to painting.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Features and Use:
- To etch bright, unweathered galvanised surfaces, as an adhesion promoter for subsequently applied paint coatings.
- The product changes the surface colour from blue to grey/black if etching has been successful.
Viterwash T is applied by brush or spray, although brushing is recommended to avoid excessive application. All surfaces to be treated with ViterWash T should be solvent washed to remove galvanising flux, grease or other contamination. Any very smooth or shiny areas should be abraded to provide a key and dust off.
- Airless Spray: Output fluid pressure at tip 1500 psi, Tip Size: 9-11 thou (0.23- 0.28mm).
- *Spraying is not recommended as this method can result in excessive application, which can result in a powdery surface causing disbondment of subsequently applied paint coatings.
- If spraying, it is advisable that equipment should be cleaned/flushed during the course of application, to prevent attack of the equipment by this acidic product.
- Brush or sponge application is recommended. An even black film should result if the reaction has occurred correctly. If the surface is uneven in colour, lightly abrade, thoroughly degrease by solvent washing and re-apply. Remove any excess product by solvent washing before applying a paint system.
Health and Safety:
Containers are provided with safety labels which should be observed. Further information about hazardous influences and protection are detailed in individual Product Safety Data Sheets. A Safety Data Sheet for this product is available on request from Spencer Coatings.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
No customer reviews for the moment.