Axalta - ViterPrime 035 is a fast drying, high build alkyd zinc phosphate primer, for airless spray in-shop application to blast cleaned structural steelwork.
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
Axalta - ViterPrime 035 is a fast drying, high build alkyd zinc phosphate primer. Used for airless spray in-shop application, the ViterPrime 035 Alkyd Zinc Phosphate Primer is used to blast cleaned structural steelwork.
Features and Use:
- For use as a primer or primer/finish for structural steelwork.
- Excellent build properties and hold-up on edges.
- Can be overcoated with ViterThane PLV and PLS two pack polyurethane finishes.
- Readily available in a wide range of BS and RAL colours.
- Can be used as a base coat for most thin film intumescent coatings.
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts, weld flux or other contamination. Where necessary, remove weld spatter and grind smooth all sharp edges and weld seams.
- Blast clean to Sa2½ (ISO 8501-1:2007), surface profile 50-75 microns.
Contact us today for help and advice via our website or contact page. Maker Coating Systems has been supplying high quality products to customers for decades, so you can rely on our team of advisors to help you find the right product for the job.
- Zinc Phosphate
- 5KG & 20KG
- Tintable to many colours
- 7.7 m²/L
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recoat Time (20°c)
No customer reviews for the moment.