£82.74 Tax incl.
Custom ColourDon't like any of our standard colours? Why not explore our colour charts here
We can tint to thousands of fantastic colours, just enter your choice in the box below and hit submit
Secure Payments - Payments safe and secure as all transactions are encrypted to the highest global standard.
Delivery policy - We aim to ship all products same day where possible (Orders must be placed before 12pm)
- Sigma Aquacover 40 is particularly suitable when solvents are not permitted because of health and safety reasons.
- Good weather resistance
- Good Color retention
- Not suitable for immersion in water
- Steel coated with suitable primer (e.g. Sigma Aquacover 20)
- Suitable primer must be dry and free from any contamination
- Substrate temperature during application and curing should be above 5°.
- Substrate temperature during application and curing should be at least 3°C above dew point
- Relative humidity during application and curing should not exceed 75%.
- Stir well before use.
- The temperature of the paint should preferably be above 15°C, otherwise extra thinner may be required to obtain application viscosity.
- Too much tap water results in reduced sag resistance.
- Must be protected from freezing at all times during storage and/or transport.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: