WEBAC® 150 is a universally applicable PU injection foam resin, designed for the fast and temporary stopping of pressing water.
The fast foam WEBAC® 150 is used for fast and temporarily stopping water when repairing cracks. Injection foam resins are characterized by their strong increase in volume. This is why fast foam can also be used in case of highly pressing water. The 2C foam WEBAC® 150 is thus also suitable for use in dam building, tunnel construction, bridge building and special civil engineering.
Injection foam resin WEBAC® 150: resistant to substances detrimental to the building structure
The fast foam resin WEBAC® 150 is compatible with concrete, steel, masonry mortar, foil and cable sheathing. WEBAC PU fast foam resins are resistant to lyes, acids and salts detrimental to the building structure if their concentration usually found in building structures is not exceeded. To ensure permanent sealing of cracks, a secondary injection with PU injection resins is carried out.
Range of Application
- Crack repair in concrete
Tested according to ZTV-ING (RISS), (BASt list)
Tested/monitored according to DIN V 18028 by iBMB
- Filling cavities/voids in masonry and concrete in case of water ingress
- Curtain injection without adding accelerator according to National Technical Approval
- Sealing of foundation pits (material curtain – curtain injection in adjacent foundation soil): sheet pile wall, bore pile wall, underwater concrete
- Sealing of anchor heads in special civil engineering
- Sealing in hydraulic engineering e.g. (drinking) water tanks
- Shaft repair
- Available in cartridge
- Mixing ratio 1 : 1
- Fast and highly expanding foam
- Foam structure not too rigid
- Adjustable reaction time (accelerator WEBAC® B15)
- Good reactivity and extraordinary resistance to alkaline water up to pH-value 13
- Injection by 1C or 2C pump