ViterThane PDV by Axalta is a two pack polyurethane finish with very high gloss and excellent anti-graffiti properties.
Features & Use
- An polyurethane finish with high impact and abrasion resistance and superb colour and gloss retention and anti-graffiti properties.
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance.
- Low temperature curing down to -5ºC.
- For anti-graffiti properties on bridgework or other structures.
- Apply PDV in a colour as an anti-graffiti finish over an appropriate primer/intermediate, or apply PDV Clear over a coloured coat of ViterThane PLV or ViterThane PLS, to provide a UV stable anti-graffiti finish.
- This product is a finish coat and should be applied over an appropriate primer or intermediate coating, or over ViterThane PLV or PLS
- All surfaces to be coated should be dry and cleaned as necessary to remove all oil, grease, salts or other contamination
Mix only in the proportions stated, mixing each component individually then together using a mechanical agitator. Agitate periodically during use to ensure product remains homogeneous.
Only apply in conditions of good ventilation which must be maintained during drying and curing. Do not apply when rain, mist, sleet or snow are imminent. During application and drying time of the paint coating, the surface should be dry, the Relative Humidity should not exceed 85% and the steel temperature should remain at least 3oC above the dew point. Only apply this product when the above conditions can be maintained throughout the critical application and drying/curing process. Paint temperature should ideally be at a minimum of 15ºC.
- Airless Spray: Output fluid pressure at tip 2200-3000 psi, Tip Size: 13-17 thou (0.33-0.43mm)
- Application by brush or roller is typical but the degree of cosmetic finish will be best when spray applied
Health and Safety:
Containers are provided with safety labels which should be observed. Further information about hazardous influences and protection are detailed in individual Product Safety Data Sheets. A Safety Data Sheet for this product is available on request from Spencer Coatings.
For more information contact us here.