Viterfloor 300 is a tintable two pack solvent free epoxy floor coating. Highly resistant to abrasion, this product can be applied in thicknesses ranging from 200 to 500 microns, this product is primarily used as a high build coating for concrete floors. Viterfloor 300 is dust free in 6 hrs and can accept light foot traffic in 16 hrs at 20 degrees C.
Viterfloor 300 floor coating can also hold an aggregate to provide an anti-slip surface where required. An aggregate can be broadcast onto the wet coating surface and allowed to dry. Once dry surplus non-adhering particles should then be brushed or vacuumed off and further coat(s) of ViterFloor 300 applied to encapsulate the particles. Alternatively, certain aggregates can be mixed with Viterfloor 300 prior to application and rolled onto the floor. Generally a more aesthetic finish will be achieved by broadcasting aggregate onto the wet surface of the Viterfloor 300. Spike shows should be worn when broadcasting aggregate onto wet Viterfloor 300. Please note that the higher the degree of anti-slip, the more difficult cleaning will be.
Features & Use
- Solvent free, two pack epoxy high build floor coating.
- Application thickness or between 200 and 500 microns
- For new and old concrete floors subject to heavy mechanical wear and/or chemical attack, in areas such as the food processing, brewing, pharmaceutical and heavy engineering industries.
- High gloss, easily cleaned finish – coating previously held certification for ‘Ease of Decontamination’ in the nuclear industry.
- Resistant to water, oils, weak solutions of non-oxidising acids, alkali and salt solutions, as well as temporary splashes of oxidising acids and bleaches.