Uni-Cem is a single component cementitious repair mortar which incorporates the most advanced cement chemistry, microsilica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
This results in a rapid hardening, low density, high strength mortar with enhanced polymer properties. Additionally, the thixotropic nature of the product enables easy high build trowel application for the structural repair of voids as well as the rendering and re-profiling of both vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces. The product is supplied as a single component system requiring only the addition of clean water.
- Incorporates the latest proven cement chemistry, microsilica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
- Pre-packaged material requiring mixing with clean water on-site to give an easily trowellable mortar with maximum application thickness of 80mm in vertical, horizontal and overhead situations.
- High bond strength exceeds tensile strength of concrete, thus ensuring monolithic performance of the repair.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water, even at 10 bar pressure, and very high diffusion resistance to acid gases and chloride ions.
- Resistant to sulphates to class DS-5/5m of BRE Special Digest 1.
- Improved tensile and abrasion resistance. Excellent low sag properties.
- Economic mortar generally requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming. Part bags can be mixed.
- Easily overcoated with specialist membranes to provide further protection and aesthetic quality.