Speedsure S Grout is a Portland cement based product giving high strength, good flow and non-shrink properties.
The mix design contains a specially formulated blend of fine cement powders, a graded high purity sand, and a synergistic blend of admixtures.
The grout powder is pre-packaged in 25kg durable, moisture resistant bags ready for onsite mixing.
When mixed with water the product produces a material that develops a very rapid gain in early compressive strength giving 25N/mm2 in 2 hours.
Placed grout is non-shrink and gives structural support and good vibration resistance. Speedsure S Grout is chloride free and can be safely used in contact with reinforcing steel. The specialised mix design enables placement at low water content leading to good freeze-thaw stability, low water absorption plus resistance to oil, seawater and mild alkali attack. Placement thickness may be in the nominal range of 10mm to 100mm. For thicker sections 6mm Aggregate should be added at a rate of up to one to one by weight of Aggregate to one part by weight of Speedsure S Grout.
- In situations that require a quick gain in early compressive strength.
- Repairs to car parks, forecourts, loading bays and ramps that require early trafficking.
- Factory floor repairs, ruts, hollows and cracks.
- Grouting in marine/ tidal zones. Fast-track installation of pre-cast units.
- Fast-track installation of base plates.