Sigmafast 205 is a two-component, high-build, polyamide-cured zinc phosphate epoxy primer/coating.
Sigmafast 205 LT Features
- General-purpose epoxy primer/coating for atmospheric conditions.
- Suitable for the protection of steel and concrete
- Easy application by airless spray
- Recoatable with most two-component epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
- Tough, with long-term flexibility.
Colour and Gloss Level:
- A wide range of colours and MIO light available
Recommended Substrate Conditions and Temperatures:
- Steel; blast cleaned to ISO-Sa2.5, blasting profile 40 – 70 μm (1.6 – 2.8 mils)
- Dried for at least 28 days in good ventilation conditions
- Moisture content should not exceed 4.5%
- Concrete must be free from laitance and any contamination
- Rough surface; eventually abraded by power tool or diamond abrading tool.
- Substrate temperature during application and curing should be above 5°C
- Substrate temperature during application and curing should be at least 3°C above dew point.
Instructions for use:
- Mixing ratio by volume:base to hardener 75:25 (3:1)
- The temperature of the mixed base and hardener should preferably be above 15°C, otherwise extra thinner may be required to obtain application viscosity.
- Adding too much thinner results in reduced sag resistance and slower cure.
- Thinner should be added after mixing the components.
Sigmafast 205 LT is a general purpose epoxy primer and coating for atmospheric conditions
Check out the entire PPG range at Maker Coating
For more information contact us here.