Sigma Aquacover 40 is a one-component, waterborne acrylic dispersion finish.
- Sigma Aquacover 40 is particularly suitable when solvents are not permitted because of health and safety reasons.
- Good weather resistance
- Good Color retention
- Not suitable for immersion in water
Color and Gloss Level:
- RAL colors (other colors available on request.
Recommended Substrate Conditions and Temperatures:
- Steel coated with suitable primer (e.g. Sigma Aquacover 20)
- Suitable primer must be dry and free from any contamination
- Substrate temperature during application and curing should be above 5°.
- Substrate temperature during application and curing should be at least 3°C above dew point
- Relative humidity during application and curing should not exceed 75%.
Instructions for use:
- Stir well before use.
- The temperature of the paint should preferably be above 15°C, otherwise extra thinner may be required to obtain application viscosity.
- Too much tap water results in reduced sag resistance.
- Must be protected from freezing at all times during storage and/or transport.
For more information contact us here.